Bring the following documents to register or transfer:
  • Birth certificate or other government-issued document (passport, military ID, birth registration, DHS/DOJ/DOS immigration and refugee resettlement forms)
  • Photo ID of the parent/legal guardian (driver’s license, passport, alien/permanent resident card, military ID, employment authorization card, ISAP card, DHS/DOJ/DOS immigration and refugee resettlement forms) 
  • Complete, recent utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone, or cable)*
  • Deed or title to residential property
  • Fully-executed, property sales agreement
  • Military housing order
  • Mortgage settlement sheet
  • Original, signed (by landlord and tenant) lease agreement reflecting the name(s) of the parent(s)/guardian(s) as tenants
  • Property tax bill or statement
  • Recent bank or mortgage statement* 
  • Recent employer pay stub*
  • Recent homeowner, renter, or medical insurance statement*
  • Recent letter from Social Security Administration, Social Services, Maryland Vehicle Administration, Internal Revenue Services, or Maryland Judicial System*    
  • *Recent = within the last sixty (60) days

Other Requested Documentation

  •  Academic records (recent report card and/or transcript)
  • Individualized education program (IEP) or 504 documents (if applicable)
  • Proof of custody/guardianship (if applicable)
  • Health records (immunization history, lead test certificate, and physical/vision exam results) – new enrollees only  (SEE BELOW FOR REQUIRED FORMS)